Do high heels make a girl feel powerful?

do high heels make girls feel powerful because of the added height?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think they can. I love high heels I love shoes in general. I really enjoyed working in retail at express which is all party clothes or work clothes so I loved that I had an excuse to go to work looking awesome In super awesome shoes. The only up side to that. But yes being tall is nice it makes you feel way more important especially for us short people.

What Girls Said 9

• I think they do, although I would describe it more as gaining a feeling of confidence more so than powerful.
    I wear heels every day, and enjoy how they make me look and feel.

• It makes me feel more confident, so I guess confidence is a kind of power.

• I was wearing my moms cute boots that she never wears the other day, they are only about 1.5 inches but I LOVE them! Power is fun, but HIGH heels really do hurt my feet.

• Yes that why I love them. I hate having to look up to a guy in the work place. Its nice to have guys look up to me instead. lol

• not really, at least for me, the way it makes my legs look make me more confident though. this is just me though i think..

• Not really, they make my feet hurt

• yes. especially for short people like me. it feels amazing :')

• yes and also more sexy

• amm yes but i am usually concentrating on the pain it cause more than power

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy I am obviously not sure, but I have read more than one study that says that taller women are more likely to get promoted on the job.