Who is allowed to wear a thong?

Hey, I'm a young girl,and my butt isn't that in a good shape.I mean I'm 118 lbs and 5'5',i have great boobs and everything,but my butt is a bit flat.Not really flat but not that round either.My boyfriend wants me to wear thong but I'm really ashamed as my butt is not that young and I feel disgusting. I am so embarrassed LOL. Whats ur opinion on"who is allowed to wear a thong"

Most Helpful Girl

• i think thongs should be worn if you can't see the whole width of the bit going in between your cheeks! some girls are so skinny you can see the entire thong, they don't have cheeks so it kind of looks like what a guy would look like. no idea what your butt looks like but if you don't feel comfortable wear a pair of french knickers which are flattering on any butt shape! they instantly give an illusion of curve!

What Guys Said 3

• every girl can wear a thong but its your personal choice. I know girls that have smaller butts and bigger butts that wear thongs. To me underwear is underwear

• It is fine. Just go for it. And if he is the only one looking and he wants you to then why not?

• If they let Borat wear a thong, then you can do it.

What Girls Said 4

• Your skinny you could wear a thong plus its whatever you feel conferable in!

• Don't be afraid to Try, that will always hold you back. Dress it up. You and your boyfriend should be the only ones making the rules...and he's already seen it so..get over it ;)

• I'm fourteen & I wear thongs :]

• It's fine for you to wear a thong