What's sexy?

What makes a girl sexy to you? Like, a good body, hair, lips, WHAT?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a very hard question cause there are probably as many answers out there as there are guys.

I realized that I should give up trying to make all girls be attracted to me cos that's not possible - its a fact of life. Better to just be who you are- making a effort to stay fit and healthy helps too tho. BUT that aside...

For me, the eyes.. totally, hair too, sense of humor, and a feminine chick (like GoodManDave pointed out). Thats what does it for me. And then again, its just really the personality cause if I like the personality, the rest sorta grows on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Eyes.

For me, a great body is cool, but actually, the eyes, the cute mannerisms, and the "inner beauty" works better (as phony as that probably sounds).

I like womanly women. The flirting, the lipstick, etc. But I don't want someone who's going to take 4 hours t get ready for work every single day.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole package.. not only the physical looks, but also the fun, sharing, talking and all the other intangible stuff...

0|1
    0|0
  • Banging body, sexy clothes, nice face

some girls got a sexy walk but it's rare

be careful tho with attempts to be sexy. seductive is subtle, slutty is all out

0|0
    0|0
  • I've said it before and I will say it a thousand more times. I love a girl who is a mystique. Sexiness is something that flow on someone, not forced. Wearing something that shows a lot of skin is not sexy; it's smutty. Leave some to the imagination. Intelligence is sexy. I also believe that as long as a girl takes pride in herself, it's sexy. You can't help what God gave you, but you can enhance it by keeping your body clean and healthy. Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice face, physical features hat compliment other physical features like hairs color and skin tone, If they are really healthy and a playful personality =D

0|0
    0|0
  • A combination of everything. Its hard to describe just one trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body, lips and how they act.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Unique style

Great Hair

Clothes that really compliment her body

Fun loving

Mysterious

Naturally beautiful