Different shades of nude. Why are some girls obsessed with nude color stuff?

I must not be the only one in this. 10 bottles of nude nail polish, 10 nude lipsticks and so on. So girls... why is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like nude polishes because it's so natural but it's so clean

What Guys Said 1

• Because it enhances the overall appearance of the girl by adding shine and whatever else, but it doesn't completely take the attention like other colors do. When you see an average light-skinned girl walking with bold red polish, lipstick, and so on then all your attention goes to that because it stands out so much. But if she's wearing nude polish, lipstick, and so on then it blends in with the rest of her body but still enhances her look to some extent.

What Girls Said 2

• YAAAAASSS!!!

i just love it because its so subtle and brings out beauty without looking overbearing at all! it gives u this glow and enhances ur features. even with clothing, just makes skin look soooo good. I don't know i love all those earthy tones.
    black, white, khaki, nude, grey, bronze, gold. that is the shizzzzzzzzzz:D

• it looks simple and neat that's why i like it. ^-^