Can a guy paint his toenails?

My girlfriend and me love to dress smartly and care a great deal about our appearance. We both bathe regularly and keep ourselves looking good. We love keeping our fingers, feet, and toes immaculately clean. My girlfriend paints her toenails and fingernails regularly. I too have lovely feet and would love to paint my toenails, but am a guy and society frowns on it. Should I paint my toenails?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your girlfriend would like it, go for it.

• Thanks for MH 😀
      I can't believe how judgmental some people are 😳

• Wlc. I like your style. Could you message me?

• No because you're anon, but you can message me.

What Girls Said 8

• Many straight goth guys or metalheads do paint them red or black. If your style is edgy, like, say, Marylin Manson you can pull it off. Or you could try a clear nail polish maybe?

• He can, but the question is, should he do it? I think it is a bad idea (you will be perceived as less manly). But don't keep other peoples opinion from doing something you like.

• Just... no.

• are you gay actually? :P (just kidding) i mean guys are supposed to be masculine and manly! nailpaints are for girls.

• whyyyy? :S

• Like whyyyy?

• Umm please dont..

• Why would you paint your nails? I never do that, and I'm a girl.

What Guys Said 1

• If you can wear Gothic clothing then you can paint them black or dark red. If you can't be goth, don't paint.