What should a girl wear in a date?

I want ask how should a girl be wearing for a first date? and Make up how should she put it :/

Most Helpful Girl

• That all depends on what you're doing, what time it's at, and your sense of style. Here's what I go with:

Early dinner (like 5) or lunch, non formal - "natural look" makeup (foundation, touch of bronzer, discrete eye liner, mascara, eyebrows), nice jeans and a shirt that makes you look good.

Day out (piknik, day activities) - "natural look" makeup, your regular day outfit that you think you look best in.

Late evening dinner- dress or skirt, heels (if you can walk in them), nice flats if not. Make up should be complete, tasteful and a little stronger than the natural look (you can add eye shadow, darker eye liner, and lips). You mentioned dresses just aren't your thing, so I would go with nice jeans (or leggings) and a fancy top.

What Guys Said 3

• She should wear a dress as far as makeup goes on how to put it on I have no clue

• what type of dress :/ dress's ain't my style :(

• Oh I dont know some kind of going out dress for dating something cool. I am a guy I dont know how to tell you what brand name of the dress or how to put makeup on thats a girls thing

• if its not a fancy resteraunt, go as casual as you can without looking trashy. guys have no idea what to wear either, so they will most likely go casual

• Casual, no make up.

What Girls Said 1

• Something she's comfortable in. Something she feels pretty and confident in. Something that is appropriate for the activity you're doing. If it's day time, go lighter on the makeup. If it's nighttime you can do a little bit darker. Concealer, powder and mascara are good basic products to use for girls who don't really wear makeup but want to apply a little.

• how about jeans :/

• I'm sure your figure is perfectly fine. Just look for something in your closet that you feel the prettiest in and rock it. If you're on a date then you've already caught his eye. Now he needs to get to know your personality. Don't worry so much about the outfit, just wear something you'd be confident in.

• Okay thanks for your help ^^