Am I too fat to get a belly button piercing?

I am about 5'4 and I weigh 140 pounds. I'm 16. When I stand up my stomach is flat but it jiggles a little. Am I too fat to look good with a belly button piercing

There is a little bump... I think I'm just gonna lose a little more weight...

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound fat to me. I'm 4'11 and I weigh 134lbs. You're a little bit taller than me. I'm not considered fat and I have my belly button pierced.
    But it shouldn't matter anyway. Stop being controlled by other people's opinions. Just love yourself and do what makes you happy, fuck what others think because it's just that, their thoughts. Your opinion of yourself is much more important than what others have to say about you. Good Luck and be happy :)

What Guys Said 6

• You're normal sized. Go get that piercing.

• Well, no offense or shit, but...

• Well it doesn't matter how much you weigh? Is your belly flat. If not, is there just a 'little' bump or do you have a gut that sticks out? If you have a gut that sticks out further than your butt, you need to lose weight.

• I don'tthink you're too fat. You soundlike a normal size. I just don't find belly button piercings attractive on anyone. Just not my thing.

• Well if you had to ask...

• Yeah you're too fat for that

What Girls Said 2

• You're not fat, dear. Even if you were, if it would make you happy to get your belly button pierced, your weight shouldn't stop you.

• You do what pleaded you. You are not fat, be proud