Do girls hate guys that dress "scene"?

I've dressed "scene" for about 4 years now and have come to the point where when I wake up, wash and dry my hair, and then comb it, no matter what I do it stays looking...well, scene. Is this bad or do girls actually think it's attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it to be very very attractive. Especially seeing as being scene typically includes skinny jeans, longer hair, and piercings, all of which I personally love on a guy. And as long as you have a good personality to back it up, then there's definitely no problem with it! xD

What Girls Said 17

• i guess that would be good if a guy washes his hair so no I wouldn't mind. as long as the guy takes care of himself, he doesn't have to be in some sort of mold or subdivision of style, I'm fine with my boyfriend being who he is as long as he showers and grooms himself , a little stubble allowed lol

• I think your hair looks great. I have a friend with almost the exact same hair and style as you and I think it looks cool. I don't prefer scene guys, but I don't avoid them either. It's not a make or break thing for me. I think you should be who you are, people should like you for you, not for who they want you to be.

• i like scene/indie guys. it's cool =D

• I think scene boys are highly attractive. If there were any at my school I would go for them. But are you actually "scene" or are you another "label (sorry I hate labeling people but) ? I love boys who have the bang hair the skinny jeans hoodie and piercing. But then again that is just me I go for that type of guy. Some other girls may not it really just depends on the girl

• There are girls who don't like scene looking guys, and girls who don't.

I like the scene/emo/punk looks though.

• uhm..i prefer crew cut, buzzed hair

• i really like guys that dress scene... I think its hot and super attractive... I really like scene guys they have everything I find hot in a guy... so yeah there are thousands of girls that love and would date scene guys... girls love it... and the ones that don't are usually really bitchy...=D

• I find it attractive, I like the scene looking hair and clothes but scene guys seem really unapproachable to me..

• i find that I can be attracted to guys that dress differently, I mean, I have a "type" but those kinds of guys that would be labelled as"my type" aren't the only guys I notice. I would say that the most important thing for me is hygene. as long as you make sure that you're clean...and neat.. basically as long as you make sure that you always look "fresh" , any style looks good ;)

• i love scene boys with their sexy hair

• i like it. I'm attracted to either indie or scene :)

but there are others that don't find it attractive

• Personally I find it unattractive because I don't prefer that type of clothing on guys.

• I don't like it. Take the hair out of your face and don't wear girl jeans.. Guys that dress "scene" look like little girls. Like get a personal stylist, pleaseee!

• Sorry, I think it's annoying. I'd definitely prefer a 'scene' guy over a preppy one, but all those stupid fashion trends I just find annoying. I'd prefer to not be able to look at a guy's clothes and be able to mentally categorize him into a subculture, personally.

• I don't like it.

• Not my cup of tea.

• I'm not attracted to the scene look at all. But there are many others who are. If that's what you like, then just be that.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry man, I am not "scene" at all, I listen to Lamb of God and Otep and stuff, but my hair just looks better in a sorta "scene" way, so I keep it that way.

Doesn't seem to impede my ability to socialise though so auch well.

Just be yourself man, and look as best as you can, and if that involves looking a certain way, go for it.

On the plus side there are always girls that like that sorta look so win-win. :P

I like to mix it up by dressing rather brightly one day, nerdy another, I've even been known to don a shirt and tie in non-formal occasions just for the funsies of it.

• what in the hell is scene?

• It makes you look like a tool. You will only attract the most annoying girls I have ever met.

• scene boys are hawtttttt.

the style "scene" is a plus.

i think all girls should like guys like us.