What is your least favorite eye color on the oppoite sex?

So this one is for girls AND guys. What is your LEAST favorite eye color on the opposite sex? And if you want to elaborate, why? (and when I say a combination of colors I mean like blue green, green with specks of brown in it etc).

• Blue
  • Brown
  • Green
  • A combination of colors/other

Most Helpful Guy

• The really dark brown ones, where you can't see any difference between the pupil and the iris without getting really close.

The prettiest eyes that I've seen were crystal blue and another that had a honey brown color.

What Guys Said 3

• That dark brown that's almost black - virtually the same color as the pupil - I love browns and greens - blue, eh, its cool I guess

• Strongly - green, why? I don't know why, but when girl who has green eyes ask me for a favor I can't say her 'no'.

• I've always been partial to brown-eyed blondes. No clue why.

What Girls Said 2

• Hate to say it. My ex has the best blue eyes ever.

• I voted see because every green-eyed guy I've had a relationship with ended HORRIBLE! Lol (no offense to the green eyed guys out the people--i just haven't meet them yet)