Is it ok to put concealer on a painful pimple?

I'm going to a party tomorrow and I want to cover a big pimple that I have with makeup. I have a pimple that is filled with pus and kinda painful. Is it ok to put concealer on it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If its tomorrow, make sure to try and kick its butt tonight! Do something you know works with decreasing the size of a pimple that you've done before. I like to use a face wash I know will dry out my skin (which is, like, every face wash, come on) then either dabbing on some toothpaste or mixing baking soda with a tiny bit of water. By tomorrow it should look better, but if you're not down to do that, just put on some green concealer or use a green tone based primer to conceal some of the redness, THEN put on concealer. Just make sure you don't put too much, because sometimes a pimple with concealer is more noticible than one without :)

What Guys Said 1

• Pop the pimple

What Girls Said 2

• you can prick your pimple but there's a proper way to do it. kindly google it, i don't remember anymore where i've seen it. i think it's ok to apply concealer.

• I think concealer would work :) Don't pop it- for any reason.