If you bought the new iPhone what combination of these would you pick?

Storage sizes
16gig, 64 gig, or 128 gig.

Sliver, Gold, Space Grey.

The 4.7 inch or the 5.5 inch.

What would be your combination.

Most Helpful Girl

• IPhone sucks. You really shouldn't waste your money. The only one I ever had was the iPhone 4s 32gb. It's such a waste.. I love my HTC

• What did you not like about the 4s?

• I dont like the icons on the phone.. I don't like the app store I don't like I messages, even though you could turn it off. I didn't like face time because I'm not a Skype person to begin with. It would accidentally face time call people

• Oh ok I like iPhones and Samsung's but I do accept people that don't like what I like because we all have our opinions. :) It would be boring if we all went around with exactly the same phone anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't mind for the storage size, I prefer gold our of these and 4.7 so it could fit in some of my pockets..

• Yeah well some of the iPhone 6's have been bending. I think it is more the 6 plus that has been bending tho.

• they do. It seems weird though..

• Well even tho pick pocketing is uncommon in my country you only need to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to have someone do it.

What Guys Said 3

• I would get a 4.7 inch with 64 gb and either silver or grey.

• 64GB

But I'd stick with my S5 because I don't want an IBend6

• Yeah 64 is a good size, gives you room to grow (like the Apple guy said). If anything software generally only requires more memory and more power devices.

• Or you could get an Android and have the tech Apple is gonna rip off and say is theirs in 4 years.