Girls who stick to their style or follow the crowd?

I'm a girly girl and love to wear skirts dresses, heels,... But these days a lot of 'tomboyish' styles are in fashion, I don't feel comfortable in this style... so I stick to my 'not so fashionable' girly clothes. Do you like the tomboyish fashionistas from these days over a girl who sticks to her style? Or does her style not matter at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• stick to her own fashion, i mean i've seen so many girls following the hipster and nerd trend, and they come off so fake and stuck up, it's ridiculous to see all those teen wearing those superman and batman tshirts and never once read a batman or superman comic book and calling themselves as comic geeks cause it's something which is trending a lot

What Guys Said 3

• You should wear what you love most and feel most comfortable in. There is no good in wearing something you are not happy or not comfortable in just because the fashion style changed. You want to feel happy and comfortable in because it will give you confidence which is very important.

• Well, a girl can wear whatever she wants. Personally though, I love girls who dress like you do.

• Dresses and skirts are my favorite. Keep representing!

What Girls Said 2

• Wear whatever you want. Most guys aren't going to know if what you're wearing is trendy or not... but they will know if they like how it looks. I do my own thing. Hobo-chic all day, everyday.

• Wear what makes you feel you. Girly ourfits are more likely to me too and I think they're more stylish and elegant. You should feel comfortable any time. :)