What is tapout?

I see kids around my school wearing tapout shirts all the time and I can;t figure what tapout is?

like this:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• "Tap Out" is a wrestling term referring to the preferred method of submission, or yielding to ones opponent. To submit in a wrestling match, one taps their hand three times on the mat. As the other respondent has said, it's also the name of a tv program centered on mixed marital arts competitions.

What Guys Said 3

• Its one of the biggest brands that endorse mixed martial arts in leagues such as UFC and PRIDE. Many fighters choose to wear this, but at the same time a lot of punk kids think it will make them look tough if they wear this.

• mma, ufc

• lol sorry is a clothing brand that sponsor fighters with fight gear clothing and money

What Girls Said 3

• lmao omg I was confused too for the longest time, but it's for UFC fighting brand.

• It's some UFC fighting brand.

• It's some reality show about mixed martial arts.