If you could create your own ideal world, what would it look like?

My ideal world would be: Earn enough money to be able to pay everything (not necessarily a lot, just enough), have a lovely wive, beautifull house, 2 nice behaved children, a dog and going on vacation a lot!

My working schedule would be: one week of work, then a week of, then work a whole week again etcetera. I would be taller, more muscular and be succesfull and loved by the people around me. I would die around my 90's.

There are no wars in the world, no people fighting.. everyone is just happy and not in a hurry or depressed. Cancer and other scary diseases wouldn't excist and I would never feel too tired to do stuff.

What would your ideal world look like?

It is my 3th day on the website ! :) Please come with your comments and show me how good you can respond :D

Most Helpful Girl

• A world with no mayonnaise or unsharpened pencils.

• haha hilarious answer! Thumbs up! Whats wrong with mayonnaise? lol

• YES. Someone who shares my hatred of mayonnaise... I approve of this world of no mayo!

• @smokahontas ah ha finally someone who shares my distaste of mayo!!!

What Girls Said 6

• In my ideal world all suffering would be temporary. Evil people would not be allowed to have kids. Drugs would not exist and people would be promoted based on their character and not on how smart they were. There would be no atheist doctors or psychiatrists. Police officers would make $20 000 a year instead of $100 000 a year and unjust judges and lawyers would be executed.

• That's unfair. Promotion based on people's character? That's ridiculous, you're gonna make a dumb factory line worker a CEO just because he's a decent human being? And what's that with ban on atheist doctors? My psychiatrist is an atheist and she's the best specialist I could hope for, I also have a friend who's an atheist; she's in the med school and all she wants in the world is to help the kids in developing countries who don't have access to medical services.

• No pain, neither physical nor mental. No violence. No corruption. No hunger. No war (this goes under violence but hey, never too much emphasis). No racial discrimination. Affordable things, not only the physical, but things like travelling. It is my dream to see the world, but i can't because of the money problem. Oh, and last but not least, eating without getting fat :3

• I'd have money to travel wherever I want, I'd have a husband that loved me faithfully, I'd have a closer relationship with my family, I'd have an easier time making friends, All my health problems wouldn't exist. Everyone would be more open-minded and kind to others' opinions.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPClzIsYxvA

XD

Seriously though, I'd make every "victimless crime" legal in the whole, entire world. So homosexuality and weed and euthanasia would be legal. Oh, and I personally would have a shitload of motivation for writing and would produce more novels than the most fertile of all writers :D

• I would be the greatest performer of all times, marry Kendall Schmidt, live with him in a mansion in LA and have a golden retriever and plenty of cats. My family and friends would be as healthy as possible. My bff would marry her celeb crush and have a music career as well.

• People truly respect and love each other.

What Guys Said 0