Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the temp lol
    If it's too hot... nothing
    if it's cool or chilly... a shirt and a pair of socks will do
    If it's freezing... I'm throwing on whatever I can find

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Hey, evenlift... I lately have been wearing my deceased grandma's long nite gown that I took when we cleaned out her clothes after she had died. I am sentimental about this, for I knew how much she loved her nighties and to wear it, makes me feel as though she is surrounding me with love,
    I also wear my three piece 'BJama' set from Egypt that my husband's mom had given me when I first visited 3 years ago next Month. I treasure it Still, even though currently he and I are estranged, and even with this, I cherish all the memories even now as I wear it. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sleeping naked. Well not quite naked I like wearing socks in the winter, my feet get cold sometimes. I like sleeping under a down comforter, heavy in winter, light in summer cover them up with the quilt my Great-Grandmother made for me. I tried wearing PJ's a few years ago got too hot, they were off me in like five minutes! =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pajamas that I wear to bed :)

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever. No one is going to see me, so I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in, sometimes pajamas sometimes not.

0|0
    0|0
  • My birthday suit, sometimes thigh high socks if my boyfriend leaves the air on😧

1|0
    0|0
  • Nuttin', baby. At night, I'm one with nature... eeexcept for the walls and the AC and the bed with the mattress and the blanket. And the pillow. OK, I just like sleeping naked in my warm, cozy bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannel pants or those leggings specially made for going out in the snow + an ugly or old tee shirt + undies + socks. It's usually around 80 F inside the house, I just have trouble keeping warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short's maybe a tank top. Some times in the nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts , tank tops, somtimes sweats.

0|0
    0|0
  • blankets :D!

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually just a tank top and shorts (or underwear if it's hot :P).

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually sweats... on summer I prefer shorts and t-shirts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Birthday suit

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have been sleeping in the nude for many years I like the body heat in the winter time and I like the coolness of the sheets in the Summertime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my boxers. If it's cold then I can put pajamas on. That's rare though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajamas, long in winter, short in summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts with tank top

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear a male bikini bottom.

0|0
    0|0