What do you usually wear for sleep?

I usually sleep in just my underpants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the temp lol
    If it's too hot... nothing
    if it's cool or chilly... a shirt and a pair of socks will do
    If it's freezing... I'm throwing on whatever I can find

What Girls Said 14

• Hey, evenlift... I lately have been wearing my deceased grandma's long nite gown that I took when we cleaned out her clothes after she had died. I am sentimental about this, for I knew how much she loved her nighties and to wear it, makes me feel as though she is surrounding me with love,
    I also wear my three piece 'BJama' set from Egypt that my husband's mom had given me when I first visited 3 years ago next Month. I treasure it Still, even though currently he and I are estranged, and even with this, I cherish all the memories even now as I wear it. xx

• I prefer sleeping naked. Well not quite naked I like wearing socks in the winter, my feet get cold sometimes. I like sleeping under a down comforter, heavy in winter, light in summer cover them up with the quilt my Great-Grandmother made for me. I tried wearing PJ's a few years ago got too hot, they were off me in like five minutes! =D

• I have pajamas that I wear to bed :)

• whatever. No one is going to see me, so I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in, sometimes pajamas sometimes not.

• My birthday suit, sometimes thigh high socks if my boyfriend leaves the air on😧

• Nuttin', baby. At night, I'm one with nature... eeexcept for the walls and the AC and the bed with the mattress and the blanket. And the pillow. OK, I just like sleeping naked in my warm, cozy bed.

• Flannel pants or those leggings specially made for going out in the snow + an ugly or old tee shirt + undies + socks. It's usually around 80 F inside the house, I just have trouble keeping warm.

• Short's maybe a tank top. Some times in the nude.

• Shorts , tank tops, somtimes sweats.

• blankets :D!

• Usually just a tank top and shorts (or underwear if it's hot :P).

• Nothing, ever.

• usually sweats... on summer I prefer shorts and t-shirts :)

• Birthday suit

What Guys Said 6

• I have been sleeping in the nude for many years I like the body heat in the winter time and I like the coolness of the sheets in the Summertime.

• Just my boxers. If it's cold then I can put pajamas on. That's rare though.

• Pajamas, long in winter, short in summer.

• nothing at all

• shorts with tank top

• I just wear a male bikini bottom.