Skinny jeans/chinos girls. What do you think of them on a guy?

I like my pants slim fitted but I don't like when they are too tight especially below the knee. I have awful trouble getting chinos that I like the fit of. Even the slim fitted are skin tight around my thighs even though they shouldn't and my butt looks a little big. My waist is 34 but the leg of a 36 is more comfortable. What do you think of this kind of a fit girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally like them. But better than baggy jeans.

What Girls Said 7

• Chinos. Skinny jeans look really bad in the crotch and butt area! And you seem like you work out. Unless you're forggetting leg day then bulky thighs only look good in tights... And you're probably not dancing on a Broadway on your way to Chipotle! Rock the Chinos... It makes it look like you have a better understanding of who you are and what you want!! And that's sexy to see in a man!!

• Ridiculous.

• Skinny jeans are sexy.

• Too tight pants on a guy are funny to see, but well-fitted is good. Just make sure they're not too loose but not too tight either.

• Chinos are laid back & hot at the same time on guys

• Post a pic with then on you so we know because it all depends on the guy.

• I like them but lose on a guy. Chinos and jumpers on guys are super hot.

What Guys Said 0