Women: how the hell do you wear thongs? Doesn't it feel like a forever weggie?

I love the way thongs look but I always wondered how women tolerated wearing it in their cracks like that.

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's something you just have to get used to. Yeah, it didn't feel all too great at first, but it didn't take me a long time to get used to it. Now I actually prefer to wear thongs or half thongs, and not only because they don't give me a visible panty line, but also because I feel like they're more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• We'll the thinner the little strap, the less you notice it. Also eventually you don't even notice it anymore

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's something you either get used to or not... I wear g-strings regularly and it never feels like I'm having a wedgie. If anything it actually feels comfortable for me but at the start it did take some getting used to. Now I don't even feel it or notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does but on the plus side it makes me feel sexy, doesn't show panty lines, and makes my butt look better.

2|1
    0|0
  • How do guys wear jock straps? Things don't feel like a wedgie. I think that depends on if they're too big or too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I feel so uncomfortable wearing them and I'll never get used to them. Boyshorts are wayyy better ^^ :*

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never worn a thong and never will.

0|0
    0|1
  • If you want to know how it feels you could always just buy a pair of mens thongs and try them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, after the first time you really don't feel anything. We just put them on and don't think about it anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol you can't really feel it

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are actually really comfortable and a great way to avoid the dread visible panty line.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear them. They are extremely uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get used to it thongs are actually comfortable and make you feel more sexy. After a while you can't even feel it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ok actually. Only if it gets pulled up... like really up lol which doesn't happen often unless someone specifically pulls them up, it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They like things between their butt cheeks

1|0
    0|0
  • They like the feel of it rubbing their butt hole. Lots of nerve endings back there.

0|1
    3|0
    • Hahahshahahaha really now...

• Show All
    • Do you think a wedgie is stimulating? Because that's what it feels like at first. After a while, we just stop feeling it. No, it's not pleasurable.

• Thank god girls are willing to work so hard to be sexy. Heels, thongs, waxing, etc.

• You underestimate the benefits of overpriced butt-floss

1|0
    0|1