Guys, do you prefer girls with or without glasses?

I got told I look better without glasses but I think glasses make me look better.

• Glasses
    49% (25)51% (33)50% (58)Vote
  • no glasses
    51% (26)49% (32)50% (58)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For all you guys saying without hijab you can go and kiss my ass. :D

1|0
7|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I've never paid much attention, maybe it's cause I need glasses or contacts to see or I couldn't even see what your question said and I'm sitting in front of a 24" monitor lol. Glasses or no glasses important thing is she can see me and not walk into walls or street signs.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• As long as they're stylish :p
    I wear glasses too so girls with glasses are a definite yay for me :D
    myhijab.info/.../...4ef628ff629696058927484d99.jpg
    scanfree.org/.../...lr_mdel23NwQh1r8pcveo1_500.jpg
    scanfree.org/.../...778ccd25eb95ab09b3dc54800e.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Hello there,
    You look good with glasses but i have no preference on whether
    a girl wears glasses or no glasses also depends on the girl too

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the glasses and how they go with the girl. I don't just have a preference on glasses or no glasses. There is more to it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Dear Darkbrown_eyes,

I personally find glasses to be very attractive on a woman, for what reason that is I do not know. I suppose it is a 'Turn on' or something of that nature. Though this differs from man to man. Maybe it could be that intellectuals tend to wear glasses and a woman wearing glasses gives off the impression she is such.

Kind regards,

StuttgartGentleman

0|0
    0|1
  • I have no preference with glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • without (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses or not is fine with me, it depends on the girl, so just go with whatever makes you feel more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer without, but there are some girls that look super sexy with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • without burka

0|2
    4|2
  • I can't really vote here, there's plenty of girls that suits glasses and that doesn't. Both can look just as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Style aside, I prefer without.

0|2
    0|0
  • Glasses can be sexy on certain girls, and look bad on others.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hey, some girls look really good with glasses and others may wear contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no glasses are better but if you can't wear contacts, then getting glasses that define your eyes like guccis or zennis the big lens

0|0
    0|0
  • Without hijab.

0|2
    3|1
  • They can look good but I prefer to see the girls eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses are pretty stylish and hot on most females.

0|0
    0|1
  • Glasses make everyone look better, that's why people with 20/20 vision use them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Without, of course.

0|1
    1|0
  • It doesn't matter as long as they have a good body and face, most skinny girls have good bodies and faces, it is very rare a skinny girl that is ugly, they are always at least a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think practically everyone looks better without glasses so I would say without glasses

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Looking to see guys talking about how awesome girls with glasses are... no? ok

XD

3|0
    0|0
  • I wear them and I've been told they suit me :D

My dad was like they look good on you always wear them

0|1
    0|0
  • The old saying "Boys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses" is an utter crock of nonsense.

At least in the opinion of this glasses wearing girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it matter if a girl has a visual impairment?
    I have a hearing impairment and I wear a hearing aid in my left ear. "Do you prefer a girl who can hear or one who doesn't understand a word your saying?" is basically the same as "do you prefer a girl who can see or a girl that walks into walls?"

It's what's on the inside that matters, you're beautiful no matter what impairment/disability you have :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree, but I think we (I have visual impairment) could also wear contact lenses. I'm just chickening out. :)

• I can't deal with contact lenses me! I have a phobia of anything to do with eyes. I even black out putting my own eye shadow, never mind contact lenses :')

• I vote yes

0|1
    0|1
  • Glasses are hot. On both genders.

0|0
    0|2
  • No way, glasses are not hot, on both genders... it's not attractive.

1|0
    0|0