Over summer, did you go topless or tan in a thong? If not, would you like to try?

Over summer did you go topless at all, or did you try tanning in a thong or both? If so, where was at it and how often did you try it? Was it your first time doing it? This summer on vacation I went topless in a thong for the first time and I loved it. If you didn’t go topless or try a thong, would you in private or at a beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tanned in a thong once, and since my butt has never had the sun beating on it before and it turned fire engine red lol

What Guys Said 4

• I am a 25-year-old guy who works out, thus in great shape with a slim, muscular swimmer's build. I vacation in Europe , at beach resorts in Spain, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, and Croatia. Normally, all I wear at the beach is a thong or a g-string; same goes for my female partner, who is from Romania, where the majority of young women are topless or thonged or both. Love the freedom of near-nudity and taking pleasure in my body and that of my girl's and that of other people's and having those admiring stares reciprocated.

• I tanned topless 2 weeks ago when I went fishing.

• Last summer i tanned in a thong at the beach. It was amazing! I love thong tan lines. I can't wait to get some more this year. I would love to see more people wearing them. It is an amazing feeling.

• Got a Natural tan so dont need any of it !!

What Girls Said 4

• no. and no.

• Nope and nope. I'm not proud of my body so I don't show it off THAT much :) plain bikinis got my vote :)

• Topless... yes.

• I'm half black, so I don't need to tan