How long is "too long" in regards of hair?

My hair is thick and long. It goes down to my butt in the back and my hips in the front! Is it too long? Should I cut it? P. s its still healthy too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is just right!

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of guys really like long hair. I'm not personally one of them, but I'd so I'm more of the exception than the rule. There is no one hair style / length that guys like. Varies form person to person.

• That's pretty long, but if you can still take good care of it then you got it going. Keep it.

• I think going down to the middle of your back is long enough.

• No such thing as too long :)

• I think a reasonable length is middle back or a little past shoulders

• Great job maintaining that hair!

It's too long.

• That's pretty long but if you can take proper care of it then great !!

What Girls Said 7

• I think a few inches above your butt is the longest it should be. That's how long mine was when I got it cut to my shoulders, and now it's up to my boobs. I want it to be like 4 more inches- I'd keep it at that length for ever. So imo, if it's touching your butt, might be too long.

• It sounds perfect to me! I wouldn't cut it if I were you.

• If it falls In the toilet when you use the restroom, it's too long lol

• that is considered too long girl... I think the perfect length depends on the girl but the longest I like is till the end of the bra. :)

• If you like it long keep it that way. It doesn't matter what other people think because it's not gonna be on their head.

• Mine is a couple inches above my butt. I think that's an ideal length.

• If you can sit on it then yes, it is too long.