Girls, can you give an example of clothing that looks hot or nice on a guy?

Can you place a link to a photo or describe some clothing that you believe would make a guy more hot. Like the male version of yoga pants but something that a guy would wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on YOU. your style should mirror who you are, because you have to be comfortable in what you're wearing in order to look sexy. but pinterest is a great place to look! http://www.pinterest.com/all/mens_fashion/ If you live in the states try H&M, they're the trendiest affordable place, Aldo is Gods gift to man for shoes. Tillys and Zumiez online has good stuff if you're more "punk / hipster". really though just wear what you find attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• I like boys with athletic shorts or long jeans. Button down or plaid shirts also. And let me think... Sneakers, converse high tops preferable. I LOVE HIGH TOPS ON BOYS. And um... I don't know the name but the kind of socks that reaches up to the bottom of your knee caps.
    That's just in general though. Like, it still varies on the person. Long blue jeans look cool, but if you are a bit overweight or something than maybe you shouldn't try jeans on, instead I'm thinking shorts. Typical guy shorts not athletic shorts.
    HIGH TOP LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYTHING I SWEAR AND TRUST ME.

• this guy. that is all.

www.google.com.au/search

• Polo shirts/v-necks, though those can't be so low to the point that you can see chest hair. Both of those look super hot especially if the guy has got nice shoulders. :)

www.ralphlauren.com/.../...3461_lifestyle_t240.jpg

• Really? This?

• He looks kinda pretentious & not a fan of the colour but the best one I could find. Better than a muscle tank-top or something.

• I love button downs they make any guy look attractive if they wear them right. I also like it when guys wear backward baseball caps (not snapbacks hate those) but a button down or cool t shirt or jersey and jeans or khakis or basketball shorts if you're going to work out. Also men in uniform or dressed up i still dont know why women love it we just do. Don't wear Ed hardy sequined shirts or flatbrims or ghetto stuff or tank tops outside of the gym or cargo shorts and dont wear a tshirt every single day. a lot of girls like vineyard vines but im not a fan. cool it with the pastel shorts those things are horrible

• gildanonline.com/.../...g_sleeve_t-shirt1200_1.jpg

When men wear shirts like this... damn it gets to me.. I don't know why. I just love it when a guy wears a long sleeve shirt

• Dark slacks with a bright colored (neon blue for example) collered shirt and matching tie are always an instant head Turner :)

• Skinny jeans (well if they have the legs for them) ;-)

• Kendall Schmidt's style or Logan Henderson's :DD ^^

• Men in uniform. Suits are pretty hot at least to me :-P

• Button up shirts always look hot

• I personally love guys in dark or plaid button-up shirts with light wash jeans. just my opinion :)

What Guys Said 2

• Go look up david beckham.

• athletic shorts and t-shirts baby oh yeah