I know I notice a well-dressed girl/woman right away - anyone else do the same?(Or female's noticing a well dressed man)?

"Dressing well is a form of good manners" - Tom Ford
A quote I greatly enjoy and agree with. Do you?

What outfit piece do you notice first?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! I love to shop and put outfits together that accentuate my figure! I totally notice a man with an eye for fashion and knows how to dress! Gets my motor going!

What Girls Said 5

• I just notice the overall outfit but more often the shirt because its closer to your face and usually what is more eye catching

• Well-dressed man catches my eye easily. Usually I pay attention to the whole outfit, style all together etc. Specially I notice nice shoes and colours and cuts that suit them well. I like to dress nicely myself, choosing clothing that is flattering and stylish.

• I love dressing up, and looking out together. But I've noticed I intimidate people if I do that. Especially men, no one talks to me when I'm put together in heels and a nice dress.
    What the hell is up with that?

• What you just described is EXACTLY what I'm drawn to -- perhaps you are surrounded by insecure boys who can't appreciate fashion. Sounds like you need to meet confident men who do!

• I had a man have a mental break down on a date before. He picked me up and barely talked to me in car, he started mumbling to himself, circling the restaurant and kept saying" this is never going to work" over and over to me. Saying I was too beautiful. And crying. Then he messaged me for months trying to agree to go out with him again but to wear jeans, a tshirt, tennis shoes and no makeup. I obviously said no.
      My fiancée is about the only man who loves it when I dress up.

• Well dressed people are being noticed by me, since I dress pretty well myself. It says everything about a person if they give themselves time to looks nice and representative. I really don't like being approached by sloppy homeless looking (maybe not that bad) men, it's really a turn off if a guy isn't well dressed.

• Yes I do. If he is dressed nice it shoes that he puts effort in to how he looks everyday.

What Guys Said 5

• You might be like me.

I like to classify what style they are first. Then first piece I look at is probably shoes. Its cliche, but good shoes really does make an outfit. Nothing beats a nice handmade patina, double monk strap, hand welted construction, bevelled waist, fiddleback soles etc.

Then if they are wearing a suit, I would analyse the suit closely for quality. Certain handmade features, such as hand picking stitching, handmade button holes, hand stitched canvass, lapel roll, use of darts, collar construction, pattern matching, iron work, shaping etc.

• if its a nice dress then I notice right away.

• I believe ZZTop has answered your second question already my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo

• I notice their outfit too. Usually a ladies hair catches my eyes first though.
    I notice girls check me out when I dress more nicely as well.

• Yeah, same thing for me. I will notice a girl that is dressed nicely over one that is not.