Should a feminine 18 year old girl with high cheekbones, long eyelashes, clear skin, and a pixie cut wear makeup? I don't dress like a guy either?

The title says it all. I want to know if I should. I'm a senior in high school, and I have no. boyfriend. Should I wear slutty makeup and skanky clothes to get attention or just keep dressing cute an feminine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow your hair out

What Guys Said 4

• better slutty you don't wanna be branded as old-fashioned don't you?

• Uhhh... so you WANT to be perceived as a slutty skanky girl? only thing you'll reel in is trash. stay cute and classy, only reason they don't give you attention is probably because you are out of their league.

• Overall, I prefer a female that wears as little to none as she can.

• you know the answer, you don't want to wear make up.
    go for it
    makeup doesn't = boyfriend

What Girls Said 4

• Love the bitter undertone.

Are you jealous of said sluts and skanks? Somewhere else you said you're not gonna dress nor put on makeup like they do.

So what's the point of this question? Are you looking for affirmation?

"Luk at dem skanks, I'm not like them, I'm so natural and kyoooot and feminine and yuneeeek, luk at meee!!"

• Be classy hunny. If you dress like a slut you are going to attract the wrong kind of guys. You sound beautiful. You could wear some flattering makeup though. Try a nice lip colour and a subtle eyeshadow.

• People are constantly telling me that I look like I'm wearing makeup, yet I only wear lipgloss. I don't know if I should even wear subtle makeup.

• then don't. Just be you :)

• i don't and neither do you

• I can guarantee you won't get a boyfriend by wearing slutty clothes and make up. You'll just get a lot of boys disrespecting you.

• I was being sarcastic. I'm not actually going to do that. I want to be respected.