Does a woman have to wear makeup to be beautiful?

Do I have to wear makeup to be considered beautiful and desirable towards men? I don't wear much, because I grew up in a strict household and I have clear skin, long eyelashes, so I don't really worry about caking on makeup. Is that a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• no you don't have to wear make-up to be considered beautiful. caking on make-up shows insecurity in the girl's flaws in my opinion, except if it's for like a movie, make-up modeling, etc. but putting on a little bit of make-up can show a guy that you are trying to look better for him.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the individual woman's own natural beauty. So yes and no depending on the individual in question. there's no answer universal to all women for this question.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a firm believer in natural beauty, so nah.

• Not at all, I'm the exact same way. I also have naturally wavy hair, so I rarely do my hair either! It is nice to get dolled up sometimes though!