Please rate me girls 1 to 10 and thanks?

I want the first ten girls be honest I would like to know from 1 to 100 lol how I look thanks

What I am trying to do if find my average rating. I want 10 girls rate me and I will add up what they rate me and see where I am
I need 8 more girls to rate me

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Jeweliet, you are around an 8/10, but that's the maximum score for me. It's the personality that can ever give anyone more than that, which means you're actually up pretty high already. Why don't you smile on the picture? That would make you way more attractive imo.

What Girls Said 5

• You are attractive, probably around 80, but it's the personality included that would make anyone score higher than that. So yeah you are attractive :)

• 9/10 ? You look nice!!!

• I don't think you are being honist , are you being honist please

• If I would lie to you it would be a 10/10 but its not your imperfections are HANDSOME!!! Embrace that and you will go far!!! But don't t go all cocky on the HATERS!!!(

• I won't thanks xx

• 8 ou of 10

• A 7/10 you're pretty cute.

• I don't want to rate you.

What Guys Said 4