Long hair, Short hair, Dreadlocks? Help?

Can you look at this picture and tell me what hairstyle you can see me with, or what I shouldn't ever have?

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/14659881/

My hair is brunette with irish/strawberry blonde gold glint in the sun, never dyed it, never will.
It's curly as all hell, my hair will naturally make itself into circlets and big curls and waves, sometimes it gets too frizzy because I live in 'armpit' Florida (humidity at 1000%)

My hair is pulled back in this photo so you can imagine whatever you want on it better ahaha.

I usually like it down, and it is currently cut with three big layers and longish bangs that I sweep to the side.
I was thinking of getting dreadlocks one day in my life, is this a HUGE no no? why or why not? I'm curious.

I want to grow my hair long, but it never seems to want to get past my shoulders. I want it past my boobs just a little, so that when I want to style my hair, I have something to work with, dammit!
I don't know how to force it to grow longer, or what way it should be cut so I can get that beachy look to it, like all the girls are doing nowadays.

If you want to know what my hair normally looks like, let me know and I will show you.

Halp. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• dreadlocks simply will not work for you. Go to a salon and find out what they thing about the condition of your hair.
    Generally speaking, men like long hair.

What Guys Said 6

• Your style in my opinion is long hair that flares out away from your face, add a red velvet hair color and walaa.

• ask your hairdresser

• images.duckduckgo.com/.../

Look up Debra Eisenstadt's hairstyle she wore in OLEANNA as Carol.
    If your hair is not suitable for growing long and then perming, then maybe short twisting or tight braiding could be an option still?

• I think long hair would look great on you, and personally I'm not a fan of dreadlocks, but I guess some guys are. I am curious what normally looks like though.

• Do not get dreadlocks. I would stick with longer hair.

• Don't get dreadlocks they are gross plus I don't see any thing wrong with you hair with the way it is.

• Most people who have dreadlocks are actually clean, its just the texture of the hair that makes them look dirty.

• That's all fine but don't get dreads because your hair looks gorgeous just the way it is but that's up to you to get dreads or not now isn't it.

What Girls Said 3

• Dreadlocks won't work well with your hair if it's not kinky texture. Why not keep your hair long, but put it in braids?

• I would love to have braids some day, It's almost impossible for my to braid my hair right now because of my layers. x. x and my hair is just too short.

• Oh, just add synthetic braiding hair :D Honestly, talk to a hair stylist it could be fun and enlightening ^^

• I agree with yaddayyaddayadda02. Long hair would suit you best. 😁

• long hair baby