Guys, what is my rating?

Rate Me based on my profile picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'll rate you sexy! :) you have really nice features, and you seem well put together.

What Guys Said 10

• Not a fan of those eyes, but the rest is okay. You got someone catchable out there.

• Why not my eyes?

• Either not my style or maybe you're just posing them in a way I don't like. Okay, maybe I changed my mind a bit.

• a pic means nothing

• Um... a 2? You'd probably be around a 5 if you weren't doing that stupid duck face.

• 4/10... nah bro I'm sweet.

• Average :)

• Well you're under 18, so I'd have to say PG13.

• Lil' Kim's long lost booty sista.

• 0 from russia with love

• awe ok, to each is own

• You look attractive. You give guys a boner.

• I love these questions

What Girls Said 1

• You look pretty, but your eye liner isn't complimenting your eyes. The lipstick is a great color for your tone and you have awesome jaw structure. Not to mention ho soft your hair looks :o I'm never good with ratings, but I hope that I can reassure you miss :)

• Yeah, I'll admit at the time I didn't know how to do my eye makeup that well. awe people tell me my hair is soft all the time. I hate it though lol. Thanks so much, I wish you had a picture up. I'm pretty sure your personality matches your looks- BEAUTIFUL :)