Am I really ugly? And NEED HELP!!!?

Well I feel like I'm ugly and kind of know I'm ugly. I have acne and a BIG nose. And my 2 front teeth are kind of not curved in just giant straight teeth. So am I ugly? Also I might want to show my face so please tell me how do I put a picture on this? HONEST AWNSERS

• yes , you fat disgusting pig.
  • no , your really pretty!
Um here is my picture just go to Instagram and type in... I_love_chesse_and_stuff. go check it out I'm private just look at my account picture. Also you can follow me if you want. I'll let you follow Trisha.😃

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these girls need to stop with the lies. The most important thing to make sure you do if you are "ugly" is to make sure you have a good career and make money. More importantly, no person can make your self-confident. Hence the word "self." You have to believe that you are beautiful, or find the solutions to fix yourself. If there is really not much you can do, then focus on your career and studies.

What Guys Said 4

• Post ur pic on a website. Then give us a link to it. Don't do Facebook. Like flikr or photobucket or what ever. I'd be happy to see it.

• if you believe your ugly then that how you may feel there might be some people that say your drop dead gorgeous. but if you feel ugly then that all that matters if you feel pretty then that all that matters : ) . i think your pretty

• I'm ugly and I posted. It's all about confidence and self esteem. I'm sure you're not as bad as you think.

• Dont have a low self esteem and while to many beauty is just what is seen on the outside as long as you are a good person good things will come to you. But from what you did describe you dont sounds like the most attractive person.

What Girls Said 3

• Coconut oil all over your face. One hour. Wash it off good. It is amazing stuff. Honey works well too. It makes a giant mess. There is also a "pimple popping" tool I love. I got mine at CVS. It sorta looks like two hoops on the ends. The lady at the spa told me about it when I got a facial. I use it on the pimples that hurt. It works. The other stuff you just have to embrace. I have spaced teeth. Oh well. It is just part of who I am. If people do not like it that is their problem not mine. Maybe they are just hateful people.

• Everyone has acne and everyone has a nose. God made you perfectly in His image, and He made you that way for a reason. No, you are not ugly. I'm sure you are handsome :)

• 1st of you are not ugly you just might not be everyone's type but there is someone out there who is going to think your the hottest person in the world. One of the most important things I have ever learnt is that no one will think you are attractive if you aren't confidant and think that your the shit.