What's better: Sports bras, or Yoga pants?

I can't stand either, but, which one is better. I think sports bras are better. Yes, I'm talking about ON women of course

Updates:
Both, is not the answer I'm looking for. I'm looking for which one do you prefer

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to go with sports bra to me it's more comfortable than yoga pants even though I use them both. I NEVER use yoga pants for anything else besides working out, to me they're not casual wear but activewear. Both my sports bras/yoga pants are comfortable though but only used when I'm active.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Well, since I have neither ever tried putting a sports bra over my legs, not putting yoga pants over my breasts, I'm not quite sure how I would directly compare them.

3|2
    0|0
    • You love to troll, don't you?

• Show All
    • K, you're pathetic

• Yes. You get all defensive over a question about whether yoga pants or sports bras look hotter and tell me I only have half a brain, and I'm the pathetic one. For sure, little man. For sure. :)

• I think yoga pants have much more support for my boobs if you tie them tight enough, but sports bras are more "in"

2|1
    0|0
  • Sports Bra- Even with small boobies they want to get a little jumpy when I run. Sport Bra tends to be a little more supportive than those cute little bras I wear at other times.
    Yoga pants - I have a couple pair that I wear for workouts. Both are active wear so I don't wear either any other times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you hate sports bras and yoga pants?
    Anyways though I love yoga pants because I actually do a lot of yoga and you get more mobility than sweatpants.
    But I also like sports bras because I have big boobs an it keeps then from going everywhere.
    I guess I choose sports bras

0|0
    0|0
    • Never did

• Show All
    • Only if you're an athlete. I'm not

• I'm kinda athletic, but I'm always afraid I'm gonna get mugged or sexually assaulted so I try to give myself a little fighting strength

• Better in what sense? Yoga pants look better in my opinion, and they are comfortable to chill in. If you plan to do any physical activity that involves moving fast, sports bra would always be the first choice. I don't like my boobs jumping around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably choose to keep my sports bra but both are important to me. I could just wear other pants though while I exercise but sports bras are a whole type of bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • both? I always wear both if im at gym

0|0
    0|0
    • Which one though. If you had to choose

• I'd say Yoga pants because they comfy, sports bras irritate me in a way

• I wear both , to me they are just sports attire. both are necessities to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras all the way. Yoga pants are so not comfortable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants. Finally can breath. Hate jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras and sweats are my go-to gym outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing you mean aesthetically rather than for workout purposes, since the two really have nothing to do with each other.
    Personally- I like yoga pants better if we're going for aesthetics, they make your butt look great.
    Sports bras, while they're awesome for working out, don't do a whole lot for your figure. They're designed to flatten you boobs and that's what a good sports bra does, so I can't say I feel like I look particularly attractive in a sports bra. Of course, generally, when I wear one I'm working out or playing a sport so I don't actually care what I look like...

0|0
    0|0
  • when it comes to exercise sport bra is important to us women since there are lot of alternative you can wear down there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think he means the look of. So does a Sport's bra or Yoga pants, look better on a woman?

I would say yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for understanding

• You can't stand yoga pants? I like to watch, if they have the body for it. But i prefer skirts and booty shorts. White booty shorts. And skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    • As do I. I was just asking about the two

• Yoga pants make you look like a rounder butt. Sports bras make you look like you have smaller boobs. I'm gonna have to go with yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are more eye catching. .

0|0
    0|0