OK Guys!! Plastic surgery does it turn you on or off? And Why?

I'll go first It turns me off because...In my opinion Plastic surgery is a girl is saying she has no confidants or self respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually considering becoming a plastic surgeon. Getting plastic surgery is something that some people do for themselves. Just a minor change can make all the difference in a person's confidence, and some people really need that boost. As long as person is doing it for the right reasons, and it is making them feel better about themselves, then it shouldn't matter to you or anyone else.

What Girls Said 5

• wow, I wish someone who actually had plastic surgery could speak up here. I haven't but I would never rule it out. I have lots of friends and family who do and trust me, they don't lack in confidence. their theory is, if you don't like it, change it. and why the hell not? just because you may be happy with your appearance doesn't mean someone else should be. most celebrities have had it done but you can't tell. on those people who have had it done that is obvious, have bad surgeons or WANTED to look fake. a good cosmetic surgeon will always ask you what you want, and some people don't want natural. it's the same as a tattoo, permanent makeup, hair dye etc. it's changing what's natural. yes it is permanent but so what. People who undergo cosmetic surgery are give psychological tests before a procedure. I agree that some people take it out of hand and go too far and disfigure themselves but if you've seen a lot of patients as I have you know that they are in the minority. it is unfair to say people who have cosmetic surgery don't have self-respect. does that mean every bleached blonde has no self respect? if you've got the money, a good surgeon, a realistic idea of the result then why not?

• i've never had plastic surgery and only would get it if I were to be in a car accident or something and I hope I won't ever be in one. I am happy with how I look but I think sometimes if a girl doesn't like one part of her and she can afford plastic surgery, sure do whatever but it's also dangerous to get surgery done if the surgeon messes up.

• I don't like it. It's obvious to me when someone gets their boobs done or a nose job. Botox is especially easy to see. I'm not a fan of plastic surgery.

I don't know, I'd only get it if I needed reconstruction from an accident.

• im not GUY but when a girl gets plastic surgery she does it because either she wants to impress people or most importantly she wants to impress you.

• I can't blame anyone for getting plastic surgery. It sucks to not like the way you look and with the pressures of the media I can totally understand why people get surgery.

What Guys Said 0