Among a lot of skanky costumes, can a girl's costume be sexy without showing as much skin?

Especially if a girl is surrounded by other skanky costumes at a party on Halloween?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're having wild sex with every dude, you're not really a skank. It's just an outfit. Not like you're showing boobs or cochie. Don't let sexual insults stop you from expressing yourself. They can all fuck off if they can't peacefully admire some skin.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not. On Halloween, you can dress revealingly and not get judged, so I think you should let loose lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • The more skin you show, the sexier. Besides, isn't Hall. the one holiday/day, where you can go out dressed slutty, and not be judged for it

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• I'm buying s Disney princess dress I fit into it and I am so done with stripper like costumes I don't even care anymore fuck it! Why can't they ever make normal costumes for women it's so sexist ughgggg

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah. The other year I was Pocahontas and don't show a lot of skin yet got hit on a lot. Same has happened with me being little red riding hood and jasmine from Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl has killer curves she will look sexy in a covered up feminine costume no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Catwoman can be a sexy costume that's still covered up. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • MONICA BELLUCI, also check her in "Malena". Class, hun, you gotta have brain and class, that's sexy ;)

0|1
    0|0