What's your favorite perfume?

Want everyone to say there's, and the brand :) and name. Oh if you have one that is lol.

Men you can share your fav cologne too !

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfume: Desirable by Lise Watier it's very light and fruity and almost reminds me of candy but sophisticated!
    Cologne: Givenchy PLAY my boyfriend wears this and it's sweet and has a vanilla smell while still being masculine and it smells so yummy!! I can't help but bury my face in his chest all the time! He leaves behind sweaters and shirts with his cologne on them and I snuggle them at night.

• Mmmm that Givenchy PLAY though ! You made it sound so good,
      That I might have to buy it for my future bf! Lol thanks for your answer :)

• it's soooo great smelling and it lasts a long time without being super strong and overwhelming

What Guys Said 7

• Damn, I've got so many, days, nights, seasonal, I'll try to break it down though.
    Emporio Amrani Diamonds/Chanel Bleu/YSL nuit d'homme for Date Nights
    Escada Heat/Gucci Guilty/D&G Lite Blue - Evening great for Clubs
    Lacoste Essential/Gucci Sport/Kenneth Cole Reaction/ - During the Day Outings
    Versace Blue Jeans/Jean Paul Gaultier (Le Male')/Lucky #6/Perry Ellis 360degrees/Issey Miyake pour homme - Daily Whatevers
    Armani Code/Paco Rabanne 1million/CK Euphoria/Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet/Le Labo Oud27 - Seasonals

• Holy crap, you like many! I think I've found my match lol jk! Thanks for your answer. Love paco rabanne 1 million on a guy. Smells so good :)

• I've yet to mention the few that I'm eyeing to buy! hahaha PR's 1million is fucking awesome!

• D&G hello?
    Dolce & Gabbana light blue

• Armani - Eau pour Homme.
    Wood, Citrus.. strong&awesome.

• CK One, from Calvin Klein. It was a gift for Christmas and it smells soooo good. I'll probably stick with that one once I finish it.

• Awesome! Thanks for your answer!

• I've never been a perfume guy... so I don't have one.

• Any scents? Doesn't necessarily have
      To be perfume :)

• Cool Wave Gillette Deodorant... but I doubt that is real scent:)

• Clive Christian’s No. 1 - Opium - Jean Patou’s Joy

• I wear many but Express for men may be my favorite for me and Red Door or Giorgio are my favorites for women but I love so many like Tommy Girl, Pleasures by Estee Lauder, DKNY Delicious and many others for women.

• Nice! Red door for woman though? Hmm that's interesting.
      I've had that one before, the guy in my life at that time hated it and called it old smelling lol

• Thanks for your answer btw! :)

• You're welcome and no way is Red Door is for old women. It is very beautiful and a very alluring scent. I like to think I have excellent taste, a great palate and fantastic olfactory abilities :)

What Girls Said 18

• Japanese cherry blossom from bath and body works is one of my favorite fragrances.
    But my absolute favorite is by Paris Hilton (yeah I know)
    http://www.valentineperfume.com/images/P/heir.jpg

• Cherry blossom is nice. Lol I haven't tried but I've heard a lot about some of her perfumes smelling pretty darn good despite by who its by. Thanks for your answer :)

• Other perfumes by her are too strong for my taste. This one is pretty nice and soft I don't know how to explain it.
      Just go to one of those kiosks inside the mall and I'm sure they have testers of it.

• I'll have to do that, thanks!

• My favorite perfumes are Taylor Swift "wonder struck", Britney Spears "fantasy", and Hilary Duff "with love".

• Like with love too. Thanks for your answer!

• ♡magic to love
    ♡D&G light blue
    ♡dior forever and ever
    ♡dior addict 2
    ♡chloe
    ♡gucci rush 2
    ♡gucci envy me

• So many! Aha if you had to, what would you pick as your only one?

• magic to love (it's basically a japanese copy of D&G light blue)

• Dark Kisses from bath and body works

• Moschino- I love love
    close second: DKNY Be Delicious.

• Nice! Thanks for your answer :)

• It's a Nivea deo.

• ChloĆ© by Sephora

• The rose scented one? Or am I thinking of a different Chloe? Lol thanks for your answer

• Yes! I absolutely adore it (:

• aura by swarovski.. hnnngg so good!

• Is it a clean smelling one? I haven't tried it!

• hmm slightly floral, quite fresh! not too heavy or overbearing, give it a go! :D (p. s. super pretty packaging too heh)

• Haha the pretty packaging never hurts. I'll give it a sniff, sounds lovely.

• Prada Candy is my favorite.

• Mmm yummy lol. I have a mini bottle.
      Wish it didn't cost so much though!
      Thanks for your answer!

• Hypnotic Poison by Dior is my absolute favorite. I also like the Acqua di Gioia for women by Armani and Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf

• Good tastes! Good tastes! Thanks for your answer

• i alternate between Vera Wang Princess and CK Shock. im obsessed with both :D

• Nice! I'm wearing Vera Wang princess right now but its vera Wang princess night. And Ck shocks good too!

• I'm a cheapskate, so the fanciest I go is bath & body works. I love me some pink chiffon.

• Haha awesome nothing wrong with that!

• Still haven't found it. In search of my true favorite. LOL.

• Aha well is there any that you like a lot? :)

• I am not a brand person. I tend to like the Jasmine and rose flavors, though I almost always end up feeling there is something lacking. Its such a fine line :/

• Mmmm I see.. Well I hope you find the perfect one lol :)

• Dior Hypnotic Poison, Im addicted to it, its the best <3

• Omg one of the best vanilla smelling perfumes :) thanks for your answer!

• Escada :D its perfect for the summer

• I know there are different Escadas. Is there one in particular that you like the most? And thanks for your answer :)

• I really love "Love Spell" by Victoria's Secret... I get a lot of compliments on it as well.

• i'm not into expensive perfume

• There's some good inexpensive ones too though :p or oils

• Happy from Clinque :)

• Cause I'm happy! La la haha thanks for your answer