Shop online at kanaccassecret.com?

Have you/or know someone who shopped online at kanaccassecret.com? Is it safe, are they legit? Are the stuff real? They sure look real to me but... ?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't trust it personally

but google it and type in "+reviews" after it and see what you get without the quotations

good luck =)

• Thanks! Yeah I did, and theyre not lookin pretty. some people got their stuff and others didnt, theyre shady so I think I;m good for now..lol

• Lol and no thank you for giving me best answer =)

• I bought several times from www.kanaccassecret.com

I bought some ed hardy and juicy couture stuffs there, they are cheap with good quality.

The designer labels on that site are not real, they are replicas, so the prices are very very cheap.

Anyway if you want to buy cheap brands clothes, you can try there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I have never heard of them before, but the website is definitely extremely crappy and glitchy, so I wouldn't trust them, personally.

• Never heard of then but stay away from sites that are not known because they will scam I got my credit card stolen from a site that I thought was ok at the time!

• my friend made an order 2 months now ... and nothing she send 3 emails and they never answer ...so don't buy from them anytihng!

• They're 2 legit 2 quit.

• I think these guys sell on eBay as well. Keep in mind they are from China so shipping might take awhile but they give a track and confirm number.