Opinion about the whole new "duckface selfie" trend?

opinion about the whole "duckface selfie" trend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• its been around forever it ain't new lol. its fine though, just let the people you don't want to get to know filter themselves out this way hahaa.

• It's supposed to be just a girl giving or blowing a kiss, which isn't bad at all. Some girls can be very cute with a light pucker of the lips. Others over-exaggerate and make ridiculous laughable gestures, which is the reason the term "duckface" even exists.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

This is cute
    http://i61.tinypic.com/4jqddf.jpg[/IMG]

And this is just ridiculous
    http://i62.tinypic.com/o02t4.jpg[/IMG]

• OMG you're so right -___-

• Most girls look stupid with a duck face. The smile is do much more attractive. They think that it's a sexy look but it's not. Very few people can pull it off and I've never seen a duck face and a smile from the same person and picked the duck face.

• This isn't new. Duckfacing has been around for years. It's totally stupid.

• It's stupid but what are you gonna do. People follow trends often.

• It's not new , and I don't like them.

• I don't mind it because i watch a lot of p*rn and it helps to visualize what it would look like if they were kissing my dick and the new trend of raising your eyebrows in every fucking picture helps to visualize how she would look with a dick shoved in her ass but overall it is retarded

What Girls Said 9

• It's not really new, lol.
    When I first got MySpace I was 12(I'm 21 now) everyone did it. People were just starting to get digital cameras then.
    I don't know why people think its new.
    Also I see nothing wrong with it.

• is it new?

• I think the white girl wants her lips to look thick and big since most white people have almost no lips esp the guys...

• The real ducks are JEALOUS!

• I tend to do it when I'm taking selfies alone. It actually makes me look better

• its not old its been around for years now

• That was a trend like 2 years ago where I am, it's not really in anymore

• These bitches look retarded. I want to know who they're blowing kisses at, why they think their faces look better in a pucker, and if they really know how ridiculous they look? No hope for women kind.

• hahaha and i hope u dont duckface? xD

• This isn't a new trend, it's actually way past being current, unless you're making fun of people who do it, because it's retarded.