Guys and girls, what turns you off?

There's always these questions about what we all like, what this guy and that girl are looking for in a person... but what about the opposite?

There has to be SOMETHING that makes you pick one girl/guy over another. So what is it? I'm looking for any answers, anything you don't like, something general or more personal/specific... anything that has to do with a person's looks, or personality/mannerisms, style, etc... so let's hear it, what DON'T you like to see in a guy or girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any type of negativity, or a bad-attitude. A turn-off for many people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the usual stuff (rudeness, lack of common sense, spazziness) and I also really dislike guys (or girls, for that matter) who feel they MUST accomplish certain things in life in order to be considered "worthy." I grew up in the most competitive environment imaginable and I hated it. I'm now only starting to get away from all that, but I still know a lot of people who will look down on me because I don't want to pursue a Ph.D. Because I've been surrounded by that type of environment, I dislike people who measure success by money or academic achievement.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• this might be a long list if I really think about it but here goes, I probably won't like the dude if he:
    makes side hoe jokes, follows meninist on twitter, teases friends about being "whipped", has cheated on someone, has led someone on, has broken up with someone for someone else, is a negative/bitter person, has "nice" guy syndrome, actually enjoys the majority of memes (the occasional one here and there is okay), is shallow, is flaky, has a body builder stereotype physique, has no appreciation for the arts and goes along with what society tells him

• if a guy is rude or disrespectful to me, I won't give him another chance

• If a guy is rude, disrespectful, or puts down other people and makes them feel bad about themselves, then that would be an immediate turn off for me. Guy or girl, I don't think anyone should treat others like dirt. I can't stand people like that.As for looks, they aren't such a big deal to me, really. All I care about is that he keeps himself clean and tidy.