If became really famous and hot tomorrow what would your reaction be?

lets say all of a sudden I'm featured on the tonight show then the next day all the news press is about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would cut out all sorts of press clippings about you and make a scrapbook, then read it late at night over a glass of wine.

What Girls Said 7

• I would mail dirty panties to your home and office, with a 15 page love letters on paper I made myself, with my own hair mixed into the pulp :D ... I would also sign at the bottom the love letter in my own blood with a <3 and 100 infinity symbols :):)

• I wouldn't care. You just be another celebrity. You'd just be another celebrity I don't personally know

• I see how it is... can't feel happy for others...

• It's not tat I don't feel good for you, it's just I would have no personal attachment. Good for you, you made it; you have done what many have dreamed about. Would it really concern me or be beneficial/relevant to my daily life, no. Like BeyoncĂ© do I really care about her daily life or just her in general, no. But do I applaud her success, yes

• Congratulations on your success!

• I would be excited and happy for u and would let my friends know that hey this guy I know him.

• I wouldn't really care too much unless I found him attractive or he did something I found entertaining

• Good for you!!!

• I wouldn't know who you were, and I probably wouldn't care. No offense

What Guys Said 1

• Gtfo pls kthxbai