New change, keep it the same, option one, two or three!?

I am thinking about doing something different with my hair because I get bored if I have the same hair style for too long! I have had my brown hair for about 3 years now and I really want something different. If you can not tell in my picture, I don't know if this is relevant or not, my eyes are hazel.

About 5 years ago I had a reddish color that I loved, but I do not know how other people responded to it haha. I do not have any pictures of what I looked like with red hair, but I will prove some urls that are similar to it.

So option one is to add random red and blonde streaks throughout my hair.
Option two, dye my hair red again and add blonde streaks throughout it.
Or option three, leave the brown and just add some tiny blonde streaks through out and a few to frame my face.

Red hair:

This was more of the last time I had my red hair,

The first time when I had used Splat; The red was more red rather than the orangish tones.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that red color I think it would look good on you. Red is tricky, so I think you should go to a salon. Also the color fades quicker at least that is what I heard from a stylist

What Guys Said 1

• That second one is pretty hot.

What Girls Said 1