Are skinny jeans hot (for guys)?

I've been wearing skinny jeans a lot lately... i have no idea whether they are considered hot or not.

• Totally
    38% (6)10% (1)27% (7)Vote
  • A bit too tight for my taste
    25% (4)40% (4)31% (8)Vote
  • NEVER
    37% (6)50% (5)42% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Skinny jeans just look wrong on dudes. But that's just me, do whatever tickles your pickle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I vomited a spoonful of tomato sauce up my nose when I thought about a guy in skinny jeans...
    also while I'm on the subject of men stealing things that look good on girls, and then wearing it themselves.. ... do not wear a speedo at the beach!
    both these things are so bad that literally dozens of people will be laughing and pointing at you behind your back... so don't lack perspective ^__^

0|0
    0|0
  • no they don't look good on guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't think skinny jeans look good on guys at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aslong as they're not skin tight I think they look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my personal thing, but some guys do pull them off well.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl, i don't mind them as long as they're worn appropriately, which you don't see a lot of.. but i don't care either way really

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think they look good on most guys

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no no no and no.

1|0
    0|0
  • nooo not nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I guess I'm odd woman out but I personally like black or grey skinny jeans on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some guys rock it and some don't. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't like them on guys :s

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I hate them on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're hot! However, I'm also attracted to alternative styled guys (who tend to be the type wearing them), so I guess I'm biased, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only like skinny jeans on guys if they're not skin tight. but if theyre sort of tight, and fitting, i think they look really nice :) my boyfriend used to wear them, but he started to wear just regular sized baggy ish jeans. he just got another pair of skinny jeans and i gotta say, i still love them. they fit him really nice haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • don't encourage him

• lol he obviously likes them too so chill out. they look like normal jeans

• No. I really dislike how they look. But, that's just my personal opinion

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• if you are looking for a boyfriend then you are doing it right

0|0
    0|0