Do you like girls on short shorts (small inseam)/booty shorts?

My opinion: Unless you are going to the beach/raging water for tanning, swimming and water plays, pulling off such pair of shorts is very rude due to so much legs appealing and revealing, yuck! Don't justify by saying it's freedom of dressing or dressing for comfort. People are offended a lot by your sexy expression and crying for attention little young chicks! I am a straight man (age of 25-29) and I feel bothered and offended. You girls should stop showing legs and cleavage. It's gross! Seriously, most of you look generic, cheap, childish (or less mature) and less attractive but you don't know and you keep following this hipster style other girls wear.

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, well then okay. Not really sure why you would think we would care. It's not like all girls self-esteem is built upon male attention, and public acceptance.

• I believe saying and wanting girls not to dress like whores, deviant youngsters or cheap, defiant women would not make me misogynist. Look at French and some European ladies, they dress well and better as they are discreetly, elegantly beautiful.

• I'm sorry, I really don't care about what you think. Just pointing it out that acceptance is meaningless when you are your own person. Lord forbid we start mentioning how the lack of modesty when it comes to nudity that European ladies have.

What Girls Said 4

• This isn't a question, you're just stating your misogynistic opinion and then you're going to say anyone who disagrees is wrong.

• I believe saying and wanting girls not to dress like whores, deviant youngsters or cheap, defiant women would not make me misogynist. Guys are discreet, polite and more authentic not to dress like that. Girls should too. Ladies who dress well and better receive more respect as they are discreetly, elegantly beautiful.

• I love short shorts.
    booty shorts can be sexy but definitely nothing I would wear as everyday outfit.

I can understand if people don't wanna see too much boobs and ass but showing legs is gross? c'mon... <_<

• Wearing dress & skirts to show off skins is okay but adding short shorts to dressing style just seems inappropriate. It is not just showing legs, butts hanging but also the cleavage, thus making it GROSS!

• I Love wearing shorts but im DEF not a fan of booty shorts.
    to me its sleazy..

• This is why girls never take fashion advice from guys.

What Guys Said 2

• you should pull on a shawl, rock in front of the fire, and grumble about how a lady never dressed that way in your day, which of course is a fucking like. let the young tykes enjoy their beauty. they are doing nothing to hurt you except making you run to walmart every day or so for new kleenex and k-y jelly.

• dude, most French and European ladies don't dress way too casual like street girls. They dress well and better as they are discreetly, elegantly beautiful.

• ah so now you add that this is about mostly french women. as i understand it, the madames and mademoiselles are very maternalistic and probably don't want to set a bad example. plus you guys have a stick up your asses about public gasps of disapproval. but if you're saying chicks from america and elsewhere dress like whores, which you are, then remember, everything you know today about popular dress and culture came first from the americans and the brits. our babes may be whores, but a lot of them are very rich whores.

• No that make them like sluts only in certain occasion like going to beach.