What do you consider the perfect body?

guys and girls

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• The perfect body is the one that will be lying next to me for the rest of my life.

What Guys Said 3

• for girls:

-slim but not like muscular and ripped

-fit, healthy

-as far as size is concerned.. the right proportion that is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes

for guys:

-doesnt matter

-i don't care

• 5'3", 125-135lbs, thick thighs but shapely calves, C or D cups...or bigger, gripable bubble ass, no hair or varicose veins, and smelled nice.

• personally they have to have amazing eyes not a huge chest like anything over a D just gets in the way... and they should be on the shorter side and have a roundish face, nice butt, and clean shaved, but ya that's what I think is the perfect girl but its not just the body that is attractive in a person its the way they move to... and the way their voice sounds etc...

What Girls Said 2

• taller than 5'8 (because I like to bury my face in his chest or just below his chin when I'm hugging him. I'm 5'1), lean and toned/fit, or muscular (but not bodybuilder types, they're gross), they've got to have nice shapely arms because I have a thing for arms, shoulders and the shoulder blades (!). a nice butt, to smack when he's in his boxer shorts, or my hand in his jeans' backpocket so I can feel his arse on my hand when he's walking (hahaha). sorry, I just sounded like a total weirdo.

• I like guys who are athletic (but not ridiculously muscular) and taller than me (I'm 5'3").

I'm not all that picky aside from that.