Guys: Do you care if your girlfriend/wife/partner/spouse etc has a limited wardrobe?

Guys: Do you care if your significant other has a limited number of (clean) clothes/outfits (say about a week's worth) that they wear repeatedly (week after week)?

Note:
- This isn't to say they wear the same outfit day after day, just that they have about 5-7 different outfits that you see about 3-4x/month.
- For the purposes of this question, the clothes are clean (the person washes them regularly).

• Yes. The same clothes get boring.
  • Nope. I don't even notice/could care less.
  • I'm female and want to see the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her to be happy !! What I HATE with a passion is women who need two hours just to get ready to go out !! Makeup, dressing, shoes , bathing etc. So I am grateful that my missus just showers, dries off, throws on what she put aside from her wardrobe of clothes and etc earlier.

What Guys Said 7

• I would hope that they are nice clothes and that's all I need. She can wear the same clothes. It will get boring eventually (to me), but that will take some time.

• I do not really care about fashion, as long as they are clean and I think she looks hot then I do not care.. But I have ever known a woman to be that simplistic.

• Don't care. Also, if she has a problem with it, she needs to fix it herself, coz I still don't care.

• It would depend on what the 5-7 different outfits were.

• This is so funny I'm in exactly the same situation! It's not that big of a deal is it to girls?

• vote b , collection of lingerie is much more important ;p

just my opinion..

• Its fine with me but if it crosses my mind i will take her shopping every few weeks

What Girls Said 2

• I've got the same problem. I was hoping to see the answer! I have 2 pairs of pants and usually wear my bfs tshirts cuz I dont really have any
    Im assuming its not too big of a deal... but its still embarrassing

• Men don't notice clothes so much. As long as you don't wear the same clothes for many consecutive days it's ok. As long as you mix and match your clothes everything looks awsome