Is there something off-putting about my look?

I often get told by people that I'm attractive but no girls ever seem to be interested in getting to know me. I feel I have an alright personality but people never seem to even want to get to know me, is there something off-putting about my looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, you actually seem quite good looking :) It might the way you carry yourself, perhaps you don't seem open enough? I'm just guessing since I don't know you, but if a guy looked grumpy and didn't smile, I wouldn't wanna approach him. Also, maybe the girls are just shy, you never know ^^

• That might be it haha, I might come across a bit grumpy even though I'm not just by facial expressions :) Thank you very much though :) x

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe they're thinking you're too good for them. :)

• You kinda look like malibu ken

• You're a very attractive guy :) Don't worry about girls not approaching you, sometimes it's hard for girls to talk to guys that they think are attractive because they are afraid of rejection.

• It's your personality, you sound bland

• No... Why dost tho thinkest that?

• Just wondering what puts girls off getting to know me :(

• Well, if your profile pic is you then nothing. You are a handsome young man. I fail to see a problem... Except your lack of female friends.

• Why thank you :)

• You look fine hun.

• Maybe their intimidated by your good looks. I know I do when I see a cute guy!

• No, you're actually really hot. Im just gonna be a shallow bitch and say: Wirh more muscles you would be not just hot, but fucking gorgeous.

• ur a super cute guy its funny as wen i was fat i had loads of friends bt afta a big weightloss, bullied at school, my friends are few, i get people comming up to me saying im stunning male and females i was shocked wen an older lady came up to me and said how does it feel to b the most beautiful gal at the party, i looked around as i thought she was talkin to someone else and she said its lonely at the top!

Genuine souls won't give a shit i look gud & still have my big gal humour n im down to earth bt im enjoyin it while i can!

maybe people feel threatened/dnt knw how to approa

• -_- such a lier...

What Guys Said 1

• You seem a fairly handsome fellow. Only thing is those shorts make any inanimate object in your pockets look like a boner.