What are your opinions on sharing shoes with people?

I would like to know because I hate sharing shoes with people and want to know if I'm being silly.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they are fairly new and not the old beat up smelly sweaty kind I don't mind it. I wouldn't ever share boat shoes with anyone though, or any other closed toed shoe that I don't wear socks with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't share shoes. Well, nobody I know has the same shoe size as I do. At least that's what I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • My office colleagues who are distant cousins and live together share practically everything with each other. Not realizing we notice even the colour of their hairbands.
    I don't see any wrong in sharing as long as their feet don't smell but i personally don't

0|0
    0|0
    • *i meant a couple of girls who are related to each other !!

• Ew Nasty!!! i wouldn't share my shoes
    With anothe guy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems strange to me, but I could see girls doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • never tried it, i guess its a bit like sharing underwear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My mom, me, my cousin and and my grandmother all use to share shoes. We are all the same foot size lol I also share sneakers with my ex boyfriend and dad. I share with my friend as well, but mainly sandals, because her foot is so much wider than mine. I refuse to share sneakers with friends, but I trust my close family. We all wear an 8 in u. s. mens a 9 in u. s. womens! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO!

once i lent my stilettos to my best friend, but that wasn't a big deal because she's like a sister to me and i only wear those on special occasions anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't ever share shoes. one can get athlete's foot if the person you're sharing with has fungal infection. i don't think you're being silly. i don't even share my shoes to my sisters unless it's emergency haha and it's not because i'm disgusted or what cause i'm even the "caregiver" in the family lol. I don't know i'm just hygienic.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like to share shoes, what if their feet are sweaty

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't share shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me if i know the person but just think when ever you buy shoes odds are someone has probably tried them on before hand.

0|0
    0|0