Are You Trendy for Trends?

What are some good fashion trends that you are following right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trends lol
    I don't follow trends , I follow the art of aesthetics , that has never changed throughout the centuries lol

• But I want to try something new, so I'm asking lol. Awe you're the artsy type, full of a hunger for all things beautiful.

• Yeah the way I see it , if something is beautiful it'll stay beautiful regardless of the times.
      Beauty is timeless.
      Trends flow like waves.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really pay attention to fashion trends. I wear what I like and right now I'm into the slim fit pants, T-shirts with pockets that have designs on em, slip on shoes like Vans or Sanomas or when I feel like switching it up I'll either wear gym shorts Nike's and an underarmor shirt or I'll dress like a teacher wool coat Izod sweater with a dress shirt underneath with some nice boots :)

• Japanese Fall and Korean metro

• I don't even know what is trendy fashion trends these days.

• This might be more of a girl question then, lol/ True everything does seem to blend with everything

• Haha yeah, I just mix the clothes I think that looks good.

What Girls Said 2

• Ehhh I'm not really the type to follow trends. Most of the time I don't even know what's trending lol I just wear what looks good on me and if it just happens to be a trend at the time then so be it :p

• Alrighty, lol so is glitter a no no? like a bronze gold that glitters in the corner of your eyes, I've started doing that, it's so pretty

• Ok and awe you're pretty

• Aww thank you girl, so are you ^_^

• nope, I have my own style and don't care what "experts" or celebs think is good