Guys: How do you feel about girls' nails?

I know girls like to paint them and grow them out long (like I do,) but do males care about that kind of stuff? Please let me know your opinion.

• I like long/painted nails
    8% (1)17% (3)13% (4)Vote
  • I like long nails
    8% (1)11% (2)10% (3)Vote
  • I like painted nails
    42% (5)50% (9)47% (14)Vote
  • I honestly couldn't care less
    25% (3)22% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • I don't ever notice them
    17% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, what colors do you prefer if you do indeed like painted nails?

0|0
1|10

What Guys Said 9

• Looks good.

Have you ever seen someone who chews their nails and they look really gross? Yep, someone who pays attention to their appearance usually is preferable over those who don't.

0|1
    0|0
    • So, do you prefer certain colors? And thanks for your opinion :)

• Actually, anything other than black. Also looks good if toes are painted as well (no, I don't have a foot fetish).

• Any girls who paints her nails black or puts on french manicure is instantly mote attractive to me :D I have a bit of nail polish fetish lol.

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/french-manicure-1.jpg

nail-art-designs.net/.../black-french-manicure.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too long please. And I love French tips. All kinds of colors can look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain colours can look nice, length doesn't really matter to me unless they're too long. But it honestly doesn't matter to me.
    If you like to do it, then do it, but don't go out of your way on my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like long nails, but I love painted nails. Wether or not a color looks extra pretty really depends on a lot of things, with the most important thing being the other clothes you're wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • purple, pink, black, blue, yellow, green

0|0
    0|0
  • painted, clean, young, nails and hands are a huge turn on to guys... same with feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when their claws are on my back and I make her cum! GRRrrr LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly hate long nails, unless they are those ones where only the tips are painted white. I thinks they're called "french" or something of that nature.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1