Girls with blue eyes and brown hair, or blue eyes and blonde hair?

Thinking about dying my blonde hair to chocolate brown.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have naturally brown hair and blue eyes, i wanted to go blonde before and it just didn't suit me bcs i have pale skin tone, people i know really love to see the contrast of dark hair and light eyes vs light hair light eyes (:

• That's what I think too. I'm neutral skin-toned and I feel like my hair color really washes me out. You're lucky to have that combination naturally!

What Guys Said 11

• Either can be fine depending on the rest of her look.

• Blue eyed brunette. The darker hair makespecially your eyes pop more.😍

• Blue eyed brunette for sure. I like brunettes.

• brown hair is nice, blond looks like crap
    blue eyes suck with any hair, I can not stand them, even though I have them :)

• I like blondes!!!

• Blonde and blue! Oh my God! My biggest fantasy girl!

• Whatever looks the best on you.

• wordddd brown and blue sounds good

• Its nice for a change, but blonde

• blue eyes and brown hair

• Blue and brown

What Girls Said 2

• Blue eyes look beautiful no matter your hair color :) I would keep my naturally blonde hair, just because it's kinda special , and because dying your hair ruins it

• I have blue eyes and blonde (ish) hair and my eyes don't stand out very much unless I dye my hair bright red, then I look like I'm wearing some freaky contacts because of the contrast... I love it! Have you gone brunette before? It can be difficult to get a good, deep rich colour if you have light blonde hair, just bear that in mind because it can look pretty washed out if don't wrong, sort of gingery.

• Yes I tried dying it to light brown in high school, and that is exactly what happened. It looked extremely dull and washed out. I'm going to have a friend help me out so I don't make the same mistake, thanks!