Are there a lot of girls who always wear long pants?

Just curious if there's a lot of girls that prefer pants instead of shorts skirts and dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on what the girl finds more comfortable to wear... and maybe for look.. for example a chick having lots of scars, having bad cellulite or spider veins on her legs will rarely wear mini dress/skirts

What Girls Said 9

• I'm wearing pants most of the year, yeah. i dont feel all that confident in skirts and dresses but i do save them for special occasions. hopefully as the bod improves i might start wearing more of them.

• Most of the girls I know where pants - I'd say 90 - 98% of the ones I know do not wear dresses or skirts.

• I wear jeans for the most part, considering that it's cold here 8-9 months out of 12. I only wear shorts in the summer. I only wear dresses at parties. I wear skirts every now and then, but very rarely.

• I do. I always wear pants 1- because i can't wear shorts, against my religion and 2- im super athletic so even skirts are uncomfortable in my eyes

• Yes I do most times

• I always wear trousers if I can help it. I don't feel comfortable in skirts or shorts as I'm paranoid that people can see my legs,

• I like to wear them, I hate skirts and dresses.

• It depends.. But for me i prefer to use pants because it's more comfortable...

• me my whole closet contains long dresses and skirts and pants i don't have a single pair of shorts everything is so long in my closet

What Guys Said 0