Chick with tattoos , HOT or NOOOOT?

Guys what do you think about a dark haired Spanish looking pretty girl with tattoos on her arms? Hot or not. Does it make you think she's a sexy bad girl or does it make you think she's childish and doesn't have much respect for her own body? What are your thoughts,

Most Helpful Guy

• Asked many times. Guys thoughts are mostly even on this topic. About half think it's hot and the other half think it's not. So do whatever you want. You like having your arm or whatever tattoos, do it. If not, forget it. Your body, your choice.

What Guys Said 21

• Instant turn off, ou'll attract a fringe of guys that like that but a lot of guys would find it gross and masculine looking.

• I don't really like tattoos. If I would like the girl I'd probably accept it but it's not really my thing.
    To me tattoos feel like someone messing up his or her body. Not like an attractive feature...

• depends the tatoo

• Depends on the tattoo, size and exact location. Doesn't make me think bad girl. a lot of girls get tattoos that are far far from being a rebel in any sense of the word

• I'm disgusted by tattoos. I assume no one gets vegan ink. I'd rather not be with a walking graveyard.

• I hate tattoos. My skin is too pretty. Also it's just unprofessional. Even if you can cover it, I can't think of very many tattoos I would think are a good idea to have.

• is just logic i dont have tatoos. if i dont put them in my own body it means probably i won't date a girl with tattos (some guys would there's allways exeptions) but a guy that also have tattos dont gonna care. just look for someone that is in your same page

• Why would I have respect for a girl, let alone find her attractive, when she's showing a lack of self-respect by having marks printed on her skin?

• if she has to ask this question I would say nooooooo. (she has to be confident about her body and love it without tatoos already and I will admire her and respect it if she does so)

• Ewwwwwwwwww

• I don't think any of those things. But it's definitely not hot to me. It can be a right turn off.

• NOOOOOOOT.

• noooooooooooooooooooot

• It does depend on the tattoo, but generally I think tattoos are unattractive.

• I like tattoos. The only condition is that they have to be good art, and have to flow with her body.

• tattoos are art, nuff said.

• I have tatoos also sooooo... yeah hot in my eyes

• i love those, especially when it covers your whole arm, yes that is HOT.

• Depends on the tattoo and the location

• not def not

• absolutely not tattoos are disgusting and u should wash them off

What Girls Said 3

• I like tattoos as long as they're tasteful.

• Definitely hot!!

• HooooOoooot! 🙌