Girls do you use a handbag? Guys what do you think of girls with handbags?

For me it's a huge turn off if I see a girl with a handbag, though it seems most girls do. It's not a complete deal breaker, just a 10/10 could go down to a 7/10 with a handbag

So I want to see how many girls have and don't have handbags, and what other guys think of them

• I use one (girls), I like them (guys)
    67% (14)0% (0)54% (14)Vote
  • I don't use one (girls), I don't like them (guys)
    19% (4)0% (0)15% (4)Vote
  • I rarely use one (girls), I don't care (guys)
    14% (3)100% (5)31% (8)Vote
  • See results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I use one but I hate them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I love handbags and always use them to keep my things in. I mean, majority of my pants don't even have pockets so am I supposed to walk around carrying my wallet, cellphone, keys and tissues in my hands? Logic... but anyways... thankfully haven't encountered a male in my personal life who felt so strongly against the use of handbags :)

5|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do. very interesting... the things that turn men off these days. me needing to put my belongings into something convenient. seriously, do u think we all carry them around just because?

0|1
    0|0
    • I could go outin pyjamas because it's convienient but girls could find my style unattractive. It's just a certain style that turns me off

• no no, thats so different lol. ur talking about clothes. u dont 'hold' clothes, u wear them. I'm talking about numerous belongings that the hands just cannot carry.

• It doesn't matter if it's clothes or bags or shoes, it's someone's style

• So where are we supposed to put our things?
    I doubt that I can perform the Undetectable Extension Charm on my pockets. Even Hermione Granger did it on her bag so...
    Some people get worked up over the most ridiculous things.

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever i go shopping or to meet friends i always have my handbag with me... when i go out at night at a party or restaurant i use a nice clutch

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a bag or a messenger bag. I don't use a handbag.

I don't know if that makes any difference, though.
    Crossbody bags are my favorite ones - most convenient and I have my hands free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlike guys, girls pockets are virtually non existent, so who can blame a girl for using a bag, especially with the amount of crap we tend to carry around.

1|0
    0|0
    • You could use a backpack, or shorts/jeans with bigger/more pockets

• Show All
    • Blokes have briefcases and messenger bags.
      Lassies have handbags.
      What's wrong with that?

• Well I wouldn't use a briefcase cause it's not my style, and I prefer a girl who doesn't use a handbag cause I don't like that style

• Of course, where else would I keep my stuff? XD But I only have like two, I'm not a part of the handbag and shoe mania ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • its just a bag... who cares its just needed for girl to put their stuff in knowing how much we carry but in saying that ahha i normally just carry a wallet and my phone ahha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, its just a handbag. Duh, and yeah i use one, i can never go out without a handbag, or else ill feel lost and naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever have a use for one. When I do it's a small one

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny why would you feel turn off? what should women use to contain their stuff?
    I always use it

0|0
    0|0
    • A bag on your back or clothes with pockets, that's what I do

• Show All
    • that's really an odd expectation

• I don't expect her not to, I'd just prefer it

• Handbags are perfect. Big enough to carry essentials (I. e phone, purse, medication) yet to to bulky to carry around

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use backpacks but dude it's just a bag

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i use a handbag. Its kinda impossible to go out without a handbag.

0|0
    0|0
  • i work in a large corporate office, so yes its like a rule that girls need to dress nice and use handbags

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's a bag.
    If she's carrying a dead lizard around , that might be cause for concern.
    You care too much , you gotta budget your fucks man , you can't go around giving them out like that.

3|0
    0|0
    • I care about a girl's style and fashion sense, there's nothing wrong with that. Some guys care about stupid things like what her butt is like

• Show All
    • If I dressed like that I doubt I'd get many girls

• Hey what do we know?
      The gurus in paris are making millions of such clothing designs

• I am not really into them but I still care less unless it's some disgusting, vomatrocious bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • what i think when see a girl with large bag is may be she is in her periods thats why she has a big bag to keep pads :P

0|0
    0|1