Your thoughts on pixie cuts?

Hello :)
I was wondering... Do you guys like girls with pixie cuts? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys almost never -like- pixie cuts.

The girls who 'pull it off' are generally so feminine in build/face that they can sort of create an interesting dissonance with short hair, or trade some femininity for looking chic.

Most women that's a bad, bad tradeoff.

What Guys Said 4

• Hate them. Just not attracted to that hair style at all. They look kinda punky with them.

• No. I don't won't to have to second guess if someone's a guy or girl. Don't make yourself androgynous.

Girls have a curious habit of sabotaging each others dating lives with their advice--I'm sure it's some kind of subconscious competitive thing.

Don't do pixie cuts.

• Yeah but like a feminine one hahah where there's no second guessing. What then? Say the girl has a nice face/eyes.

• Sigh... lol... You're about to get WAY more of a reply than you were asking for...

Pixie cuts *rarely* work. Yes pretty eyes/face help, very feminine features, etc. But you MUST use accessories to really pull it off and/or really emphasize feminine features. It can look good... it just requires a lot of effort to do. It can be really chic. But almost always, if you'd look good with a pixie cut, you'd look AMAZING with long hair.

9/10 women should not try. (Note: it can also be highly dependent upon sub-culture)

Perhaps some pics will help:

UPDATE: Hmm, can't post links, not level 2, whatever that means. I'll try a message, see if that works

• Never mind about the pics haha
      thanks for taking more time and giving me a WAY longer reply than what I was asking for ;)

• Hate it, sorry :P

• I generally would rather have my hair be shorter than my girl's.

What Girls Said 3

• I like them. :)

• In my experience, no :( It's unfortunate because I loved having my hair that short but since I've started growing my hair out I've been approached by guys more in the last two months than in the two years it was short. I had the face for it but guys just don't dig the boyish cuts.

• Guys like pixie cuts, especially when the face is pretty